Thursday, June 15, 2023
The Pepper Pod’s first ever ELLE-vation™ Awards
The Pepper Pod’s ELLE-vation™ Awards recognize the achievements of women from the Canadian veteran, military and RCMP community who have supported, empowered and lifted women around them. We celebrate women from diverse backgrounds, ranks, and stages of career who go out of their way to be champions of other women.
An ELLE-vation™ nominee is an extraordinary woman who celebrates sisters, empowers souls and raises the spirits of other amazing women. She is a leader, mentor, ally, coach, game-changer, role model and everyday hero who elevates others with compassion, confidence and commitment.
- She uses her influence to inspire change.
- She is admired and respected for her authenticity, kindness and humility.
- She has grit and fights for what she believes in, regardless of the barriers.
- She rolls up her sleeves for what she is passionate about.
- She fearlessly steps outside of her comfort zone to pave the way for other women to follow and succeed.
An ELLE-vation™ woman promotes, supports and shines light on other women to ensure they get noticed for their own good work.
Click here for more information about the program and to nominate someone you appreciate.